Background

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Grandma´s Wallpaper

I think I am entering my "Black and White "phase.

I just love the simplicity of these two colours, perhaps enhanced slightly by another. I am also in love with the "Grandma´s Wallpaper" papers from Pink Petticoat, so have designed two cards based around these two themes.






The card has first been scored using my new Eazi Scorer, and then I have matted a delicate rose from Crafty Ann, onto Swiss Dots cuttled card, on top of black and white Grandma´s Wallpaper.
The gems are from my stash.

Here is my second card

The BP is the same black and white from Grandmas Wallpaper at , Pink Petticoat and the matts are firstly white Swiss Dots, the plain black card,  and the two more cropped images from Crafty Anne, coloured using my Marvys, the flowers are Primas, and the sentiment is computer generated.

I´m having to stop myself from doing more black and white.............it´s a struggle!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oooh Jackie, like you I love black & white. Both gorgeous cards but the first one is stunning in its simplicity. Hugs x

Ann Whitfield said...

These are beautiful too Jackie - very elegant.
Ann x