Background

Sunday 21 March 2010

A few more for sale

Just to show that I haven´t only made one card in 3 weeks (!), I have been making a few for the local bar that sells my wares, so here are a sample.






This was made following a sketch on The Sweet Stop Challenge blog (Sketch 47).
I am not confident enough to actually enter a challenge because I don´t think my work is good enough, but I welcome the ideas the challenge blogs generate.
The papers and image are from Gina Jane at Daisy Designs, and have been "livened" up a little with Sakura pens.



 The posy is by Crafty Ann, and has been coloured with Marvy Le Plume pens. I am debating whether to buy some Copic markers, but as they are so (relatively) expensive and my colouring in wasn´t good even as a child, I may decide to leave stamping as the 99th string to my cardmaking bow...LOL. The papers are by Cuddly Buddly, and of course the white card has been embossed using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder

And finally, another very simple card:-


 This has been made with the border using Cuddly Buddly papers, and then run through my Fiskars border punch, the flowers are by Prima, and the ovals cut on my bug with Nestabilities ovals. The gems are from stash.(And the middle one has moved overnight!!!!)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great cards Jackie and go for entering challenges. Stretches the imagination and great fun. You're cards are well good enough. Hugs xx

Ann Whitfield said...

I've just found your blog Jackie and I'm glad I have. You have some great work on here but I've chosen to leave my first comment on this one because of what you say about your colouring and challenges. Firstly, you've coloured this rose posy beautifully - and that's an honest opinion, not said to make you feel better. Secondly, Your cards are more than good enough to enter challenges with and I agree with Anne - you should go for it.
Ann x