Background

Sunday 21 March 2010

Birthday card for my daughter

At last I can show the card I made for my daughter Sally´s birthday. She has just texted to say she has opened it.
As always I have to apologise for the very poor photography - if I say so myself it doesn´t do the card justice.







and here is the inside :-





The image on the front.........well what can I say? It is by the exceedingly talented Mo Manning of Mo´s Digital Pencil shop, and I swear she has caught Sally EXACTLY as she was at 2 years of age. There is a series of 4 in the Terrible Twos range, and they are all wonderful. She has been watercoloured and had Stickles glitter added to her hair bobbles.

The image on the inside is a free digital stamp called Amelia, but I can´t find where I got it from. (Note to self...........better cataloguing needed!) Her evening gown has been glittered, and her earrings "stickled"

The papers are Basic Grey Two Scoops, the borders  cut with my only decent border punch (Fiskars) (another note to self - more stash needed!!!)

Flowers from stash.....(eBay I believe) 
Ribbon from Ribbon Oasis.

Sentiments and lovely verse, by Diana Merino,  computer generated.

She likes it!!! YAAY.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card for your daughter Jackie. I remember these terrible twos well!!! Hugs xx

PS - Amelia came from Little Musings cos I've got her too. x