Background

Thursday 4 March 2010

My Comeback

Well, so inspired have I been by reading other cardmakers´ blogs,(especially my friend Anne at Wicked Designs) I have actually made 3.

I have a card box in one of the local bars, run by my friend Chrissie, and she tells me that they need some Mother´s Day cards, so that´s what I have started on.
The photos are terrible, I´m sorry, but I just wanted to post them as soon as possible
I´ll try to redo them tomorrow.
Here´s the first:-

 

And here´s the inside:-

 


The second one is a similar theme, but in a different colour scheme:-

 


And internally:-

 


And the final one for today:-

 


And inside:-

 


For the technical details:-
BP are all by Cuddly Buddly
Sentiments- computer generated
Border- Fiskars
Flowers from stash
Liquid pearls
Gems from stash

Well...................it´s a start
 

1 comment:

Anne said...

Well done Jackie, nice to see you back in blogland with such lovely cards. Hugs xx