Background

Friday 2 April 2010

My First Blog Challenge!!!

Following the encouragement of the 2 Ann(e)s, I have entered my first Blog Challenge.
It is for the I Love Digi Challenge Blog, and was a "recipe" of 3 papers, 2 brads, and one embellishment.

Here is my entry:-


The 3 papers are from the Pastel Easter Papers set by Mamma MC, and I love them because they are so springlike.

The digital image is Irises by Crafty Ann, and have two black brads in the centre.
The embellishment (well there ARE 3, but only ONE type) are pearl circles.

The image was coloured using Marvy Le Plume pens, cuts out and matted using Nestabilities Lables dies, and Bazzill Card.

I am awaiting new stash!!! Some Nellie Snellen dies, and....................wait for it.....................I have decided to try some Promarkers after loads of research.
I can´t wait for them to arrive!!!

12 comments:

Anne said...

Well done Jackie. A beautiful card for your first ever challenge. Keep it up!!! Hugs x

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Jackie and a wonderful start to your challenge 'career' - as Anne says, keep it up :o)
You'll love the promarkers by the way.
Ann x

Elaine ♥ said...

What a beautiful card Jackie, so sweet and a gorgeous image ;)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgoeus. Welcome to the world of blogging and challenges

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Karin said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Well done on the challenge! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Poppy said...

lovely card
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi.
poppy

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great card for your first challenge may there be many more. Love how you have done the recipe. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Bev said...

Well done on taking the plunge with your first challenge. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Paul said...

What a reat card for your first challenge. Thanks for selecting us to be your first and hope to see many more.
TFS
Paul

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! A lovely image and wonderful color choices!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joning us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x

Callie said...

How exciting. Your first challenge. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi.