Background

Friday 16 April 2010

Birthday Card For Son In Law

It was my son-in-law´s birthday last week, and I have been waiting for it to arrive so I could show it to you all. Unfortunately neither the Spanish, nor UK postal services seem to have taken any notice of the fact that I paid a lot extra for it to be delivered urgently!!!

I asked my daughter what he would like for his birthday, and she said ....."An Aston Martin DB9"
There was a waiting list (LOL) so I sent him this instead.


The red card is Bazzill, and the chequerboard and DB9 image are both downloads from Google images.
Sentiments are computer generated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this personalized card! My son is a stock car racer and I might have to try making him one for his next birthday. Thanks for the inspiration!
Lynn

Ann Whitfield said...

Bet your SIL loved this despite the best efforts of the combined postal services Jackie!
Ann x