Background

Sunday 4 April 2010

The Sweet Stop / Creative Inspirations/ and Crafty Ann´sChallenge Blog

As Anne said previously, I´m quite getting into this challenge thing.
My latest is for The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog, Crafty Ann´s Challenge Blog, and the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog
here is the sketch:-


I have chosen to flip the image.



My flower? Well, I´ll let you into a secret. It´s not where it´s supposed to be because the spot where it is now located acquired a greasy mark whilst I was out of the house, and as my printer is playing up, I decided to cover it with the flower.

I case you can´t read the sentiment it says" All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother", accredited to Abraham Lincoln. It pretty much sums up how I feel about my mother who has been gone now 16 years, but whom I miss daily.

  1. Backing Papers - all by Pink Petticoat.
  2. Circles cut with Nellie Snellen circle dies
  3. Flowers by Prima
  4. Ribbon - local shop
  5. Jewel from stash

14 comments:

Anne said...

Fantastic Jackie and I agree with the sentiment. Like you I miss my Mum dreadfully and she's always with me, even after 13 years. Hugs x

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning Jackie and beautiful sentiment. You really are getting into the challenges now - combining them too! Thank you for making one of them Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jackie said...

Thank you two Ann(e)s. Were it not for your encouragement I´d have given up a few weeks ago.......thank you both so much. Love nad hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie I love the colours and the simplicity of the design yet it is so elegant thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just lovely, especially the sentiment and your tribute to your mother! Terrific job on the "sentiment only" challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Creative Inspirations this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Jackie!! I am so glad you joined us at The Sweet Stop!

Beryl said...

A lovely sentiment and a beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely Card hun!Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Country Mouse said...

Very nice card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!
audrey

Chrissie said...

What a lovely card Jackie and I found that sentiment so beautiful. I lost my beloved Mum in January and those words really moved me.
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Jackie,
Thanks for playing with is at The Sweet Stop!!!

stephanne said...

A lovely card, put together so well!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week!!!
Stephanne

iReneM said...

A really beautiful card, Jackie.
Your BP is lovely and the Nellie dies frame the wonderful sentiment perfectly.
A gorgeous card for Crafty Ann's challenge - thank you for sharing this with us.

x

Jackie said...

Thank you all so much for your positive comments. I am feeling lots of encouragement from you all. xxxxx