Background

Saturday 23 February 2008

Back on Board

Well it's been a few days since I last blogged, but we've had guests since Wednesday. They have now returned to the UK but are coming out here to live permanently in March.

Have only made a couple of cards as time has been limited.

This one is an order for a guy who loves to sing karaoke and has just returned from a cruise where he sang a lot.



The image is from Cuddly Buddy, and is set on an image downloaded from Google, matted onto gold mirri, and black Bazill card.

I have added Sakura glitter pens to the curtains, and clothing.




This is another image from Cuddly Buddy (they are SO good for male cards) It's for a golf lover's 60th birthday. The backing papers are from the same Country Gents set, and again I've used gold mirri card............I think I use that when I have no other ideas... LOL.

Have 3 more orders to complete. Hopefully the mojo will not let me down.

2 comments:

Pixiedust said...

They're great especially the karaoke one - love it!

CUCALELLA said...

Thanks for everything i just answer your comments!!! :-) Bye!!!