Background

Saturday 8 March 2008

I'm back again!

Well I see it's over 2 weeks since I last blogged. This is mainly because I've been so busy.
I have 3 Spanish lessons myself per week, I am now giving basic Spanish lessons, and what with the dogs, house, card orders and DH to look after I've been a bit short on time.

However I have lots of cards to show, and gossip to impart.

Today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary, and is a good time to take stock of life.

If anyone had told me 7 years ago that I would be married to a Puerto Rican lawyer, and retired in Spain I'd have had them committed.:-)

They say God moves in mysterious ways, and to that I would add, unthinkable and marvellous ones too. I thank Him every day for the blessings I have received. Life is not perfect, and still fraught with worries about one's children, but I trust God has it all in hand.

Here is the card I made for Frank for our Anniversary. The photo is from last year, and I matted it onto Bazzill cardstock, and just added Prima flowers. he loves it!!!



I will blog my card orders later as I have to rush now to get ready for our lunch out.

1 comment:

Pixiedust said...

Beautiful card Jackie - lovely to see what you and Frank look like :-)Hope you both have a wonderful Anniversary