Background

Tuesday 19 February 2008

More Challenge Cards

Well yesterday was a mixed bag. I woke with a migraine and had to cancel my (new) once a week Spanish conversation session with Cristina. Although the actual pain had gone by late afternoon, they always leave me feeling washed out mentally, and in no fit state to speak in Spanish for 1 hour+. So we rearranged it for today.

I did however manage to make 3 more cards for Shell's Card Challenge on Cardmaking Friends.

I am trying to economise, so wanted to use papers that were free, alongside my New Cuddly Buddy graphics.




and:-





Both of these cards use images from the Country Gents collection.

The first one also uses backing papers from the collection, and the second from the wonderful Shabby Princess. The sportsmen are matted onto gold mirri card which doesn't show up too well.

The next one again uses Shabby Princess papers, and a large Prima flower, with a Pink Petticoat sentiment.



I hope to make more today............I'll let you know!

2 comments:

LAZY-TROUT said...

FAB cards jackie - love the country gents you have used.

And i love the bloom on the other card - lush

CUCALELLA said...

My dear Jackie i'm really sorry that finally we couldn't talk this week but don't worry i'm sure the next one we are gonna practice a lot. Take care a lot. Kisses and hugs for you!!!