Background

Friday 15 February 2008

Sketch Challenge Cards

I belong to a lovely forum called Cardmaking Friends, and Shell (AKA Challenge Addict) very kindly sets us sketch challenges to get our mojo working.
I have to confess to not having done many lately, but now my card orders are done I have done two this afternoon.

The first one is for my very best friend in the whole world. You know, the sort of friend who has been through all your tough times with you ( and vice versa).
Anyway, my lovely friend Lynn had an horrific accident 10 days ago when skiing in Austria, and had to be airlifted from the mountain. She ruptured the ligaments in both knees, but one is so severe that she was operated on in Austria, and had to stay in hospital until she got a certificate saying she was fit to fly.

She occupied 3 seats on the flight and is now at home with the worst leg in a brace and unable to walk.
She faces much pain and many months of recuperation, so here is the card I made for her.



The papers and image are a download from Shabby Princess, matted onto Bazzill card.



The next card also has Shabby Princess papers with a Prima flower.



Apart from my cardmaking I have been to my Spanish class this morning.

My "profesora" is the sweetest lady I have ever met, Paloma, and is just so patient.
It is a joy to go to her classes. I also go to her privately once a week for a conversation class.
I just wish my Spanish was showing an improvement for so much effort!!

No comments: