Background

Wednesday 13 February 2008

My first post

Well I created this blog ages ago, and haven't yet blogged, and was reminded of this by my new friend Cristina, who seems to combine a full time job with so many other things, and still has time to post, that I felt almost ashamed not to be doing the same.

We have been up at 5am two days running to drive down to Alicante. Yesterday to try once more to get Frank's residencia sorted out, and today to take our best friends to the airport for a trip back to the UK. I am exhausted- walking the dogs at 6am is definitely not recommended!!!

I am very much lacking in motivation to do anything today, and for a few days past now.
Hopefully my mojo will return soon.

As soon as I have figured out how to do it, I will start posting piccies of my cards.

6 comments:

Kath said...

I am very impressed you have got this far...never mind putting pictures on as well!!!

Wishing you success with your new venture. Kath x

CraftyC said...

Well done Jackie and good luck! Thanks for adding my bloglink.
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Jackie. Can't wait until you get the pictures figured out. Have fun with the blog.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Oi! you forgot to mention me as an interest. Lol.

CUCALELLA said...

Dear Jackie!!! I'm really happy that you have a blog as well, becouse we can read each other. It's so nice!!! See you soon!!!

valswan said...

Am impressed by your computer know-how. Glad to see Frank reads it too. Hope you get some time for R & R soon.
Love, Valxxx