Background

Tuesday 15 April 2008

NOT a crafty post

Well I WAS going to blog a couple of cards, but quite honestly the scans were so bad that I couldn't bring myself to share them.

However, I thought I would share a couple of pics of my "girlies", my two standard poodles Molly and Lulu.

Here is Molly.




If ever there was a grumpy old woman of the dog world, Molly is it!

She hasn't grown more grumpy with age............she was like that as a puppy. She likes her own company, and playing with balls. She would fetch a ball until she expired! She is loving and loyal, and we love her to bits.


Here is Lulu.




She is quite obviously the pretty one, but to say that she is the bimbo of the dog world is to insult bimbos.

She is just SO sweet natured, she doesn't have a bad bone in her body.

But she has no brains either!!! But her sweet nature makes up for it.

Molly is the boss of the two,and Lulu doesn't mind.

They have both adapted well to life in Spain, and we wouldn't be without them for the world.

And finally here they are together, you can see who rules the roost can't you?




I'm off now to make some cards..........hopefully

No comments: