Background

Tuesday 8 April 2008

I am a VERY bad blogger!

I can't belive how long it is since I last blogged!
My life is so full just recently that taking time out to update this blog has just fallen out of the equation.

I had the MOST wonderful few days with my darling daughter Sally in the UK. We did a girly road trip from Bedford to the place we were both born, Stoke-On-Trent.
We went around old haunts where we used to go riding, and had a lovely visit with my Aunt Dorothy, who at 84 has more energy than I have at the moment. My cousin Jeff was also there, (I haven't seen him for a good few years,) with his lovely daughter Sarah. We had a really good time.

We then drove up to Manchester where we had tickets for a Westlife concert.......that was great.

In my absence I have also been making quite a few cards for orders.

I'll post a few now and the others later.

Here is one of my favourites.



I am sorry for the poor scan. This card was my first using my new Nestabilities dies, and uses a Shabby Princess image (Spring Breeze really HAS to be my favourite!)on lilac pearlescent card, matted onto Bazzill cardstock. It is enhanced with lovely lilac pearl hearts.

Another one using the same Shabby Princess images was for a ruby wedding.

Here's the outside.


I used my Cuttlebug folder on pearlescent card, and cut the Sizzix hearts on the "bug" too.

Here's the inside:-



I really love lilac ..........can you tell?

My last card for now is using a Sugar Nellie stamp.


She is watercoloured and has some Sakura sparkle on her cardigan. The papers are Making Memories, flowers are by Prima, and the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis

Must fly now............am giving a Spanish lesson to two friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards a gorgeous Jackie.
Love the first one especially.

Kath said...

Those are really lovely cards ,Jackie.

CraftyC said...

Fantastic cards, love them all!
Clairexx

Pixiedust said...

You've been tagged Jackie - take a look at my blog here http://craftypixiedust.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html